Friday, July 10, 2009

Making my way downtown..

haaa, walking around dt with lg and longanisa today was fun. After getting hooked up with some free ice age 3d tickets yesterday, went to watch some transformers 2 today. We got our tickets like 2 hours ahead of time so we just walked around for a bit. We revisited the building we went to for the law field trip and just sat there for like.. an hour. Pure LOLness. I wish i brought my camera so i could've recorded some of the shit that went down. After that we made our way to this hidden Tim Hortons at granville skytrain station. I never even knew it existed until today. Lady gets hook ups for everything.. i swear. HAHA. Free bagel with cream cheese (I don't even remember her eating it :S) SHIT that reminds me... i have a large mcdonalds fries wasting away in my bag. LOL. better throw that away. Oh yeaaah, we also went to london drugs so i could buy some shit. I almost bought some loreal kids watermelon shampoo.. HAHA but it wasn't on sale. Lady was reading some 24 hours newspaper and i needed to spray this axe thing on something so i could smell it... so i aimed it at the newspaper, but i miss and sprayed a lot of it onto Lady (the smell was so shitty too) ... HAHAH. After wasting a good amount of time we went back to get some good seats for the movie. Turns out we were the first ones there, crazy since thats the first time i was ever the first one in the theatre. HAHA shit.. Megan Fox... you are one gorgeous mama. I almost cried when she got stood up for her first virtual date with whatever his name was. HAHA. I bet a lot of the girls would go lesbo for megan... although i prefer that they don't *ahem*rozanne*ahem*. That shit labuoeff guy or what his name is, is one lucky bastard. The movie was so effing long! but it was so effing good. HAHAH shoot i went to the washroom TWICE DURING THAT MOVIE.. AND I STILL HAD TO PISS BAD AFTER TOO. HAHA. Shoot, i swear i had bladder problems. I EVEN PISSED TWICE BEFORE THE MOVIE. WTF MAN! (I'm serious, even ask lady or mike.) HAHA shoot... the movie ended at 9:30 but we still didn't want to go home. We ended up skytraining to waterfront to ride the seabus for fun. I used the washroom 3 more times there. LOL. MAN! public washrooms smell like shit. I pinch my nose but i can still TASTE the air in my mouth. disgusting. I think it was the first time in like.. 10 years, that i was on a seabus. It was sooo chill actually. 45 minutes (going there and coming back) of just good conversation on the ocean. Sounds gay but it was relaxing and a nice change of pace. The lights in the city were crazy to look at from the seabus. haha it was something different for once. When we got off the sea bus i was kinda sad cause it felt like the day was coming to an end. I used the restroom ONE LAST TIME before we went back to the skytrain station. I SWEAR, none of those trips were to take a number 2. I think i drank too much today. I ended up walking from main skytrain to my house at 10:30PM. LAME. NO BUS CAME PASS ME. NOT EVEN A FRASER OR METRO. I also walked by soem gayass drunkee and he whispered to me... "fuck me babe." FREAKY SHIT. I just walked faster and looked straight. Thought he would follow but he just stayed put and giggled... thank god. Came home to see that i did not change my status and that a couple people messaged. LOL fail. this like the second night in a row i've done that. Shit man... This blog took me like 4 hours to write. Mike just signed off and made me realize... its frickin 2AM. holy crap. This has to be THE LONGEST PARAGRAPH i've ever written. hahah. kk.. i'm out. next time i post something it won't be as long.. . i hope.

No comments: